Treasure Fingers

, ,




I've been a fan of Treasure Fingers for a while -- thought I'd might as well blog about them now.

Treasure Fingers basically sounds like Chromeo, only less funk more house.

Their one hit "Cross the Dancefloor" was pretty popular ... 'cross the dancefloor.

Here are my favorites:



Ocelot - Our Time (Treasure Fingers Remix)

Little Boots - Meddle (Treasure Fingers Remix)

Classixx - I'll Get You (Treasure Fingers Remix) (blogged this earlier)

N.A.S.A. feat. Kanye West, Lykke Li, and Santogold - Gifted (Treasure Fingers Remix)

The Death Set - Negative Thinking (Treasure Fingers Remix)

OH SNAP!! - Plus Sized Model (Treasure Fingers Remix) 

Treasure Fingers - Cross the Dancefloor (Lifelike Remix)

Treasure Fingers - Cross the Dancefloor

-

1 Response on "Treasure Fingers"

  1. Unknown says:

    How long have you been a fan? Because I liked them when they were still underground.

Post a Comment