Ludacris - How Low (The Filth Remix)

,



This is the best electro banger I've heard in a LONG time. I thought electro bangers were pretty much dead until I heard this monster. A spooky keyboard build-up finishes with an absolutely insane drop of pulsing hard electro and chiptune. Did I mention Ludacris is in it? This is serious, throw your drink in the fucking air and start dancing. The Filth is a new producer out of Boston, so new his myspace at the time of writing has just a single post. A very creative remix. I hope to hear more from him.

Ludacris - How Low (The Filth Remix)



1 Response on "Ludacris - How Low (The Filth Remix)"

  1. Unknown says:

    Oh David!

    Finally got a chance to listen to this baby on my phones, and man, this is really cool!

    Thanks for the up.

Post a Comment