Slipknot Remixed

,


Just look at these guys...

I never listened to Slipknot. I knew a few guys back in junior high who were all about them. I just couldn't get into the whole heavy metal/nu metal thing. I used to listen to ISIS, which was about as close as my arty, liberal arts ass would ever get.

Years after they've peaked in popularity, and about 8 years too old for it, I've decided to give Slipknot a listen.

If you've never heard of them, think if Dream Theater and Disturbed had a lovechild that was about as cheesy as P.O.D.. It's pretty bad. The other thing you may not know about Slipknot is that, besides headbangers for 14 year olds, they have some goth/emo ballads with acoustic guitars and whiny, Wurthering Heights-esque lyrics.

My sudden interest in Slipknot came about from this monster electro remix of a Slipknot song. I can imagine this completely wrecking a dancefloor -- either for good or for bad. This is the first new electro banger I've enjoyed in a while.
-

Slipknot - Duality (Belzebass Remix)

1 Response on "Slipknot Remixed"

  1. Unknown says:

    ???????

    love the drop. but it could use less Slipknot instrumental samples.

    oooh definitely less instrumental samples.

    oh god less instrumental samples.

Post a Comment