LMFAO

, , ,

lmfao1

I love these guys. I know they get blogged a lot. I posted their Katy Perry remix a while back. Yesterday I posted two of their Kanye West remixes.

They’re uncle and nephew. They rock sunglasses with the lenses popped out. They often collaborate with Pitbull, which makes sense since they both make uptempo hip hop that samples house.

Their work could be described as comedy electro-hop. Yes, that’s comedy rap over electro house. They have a song called “I Am Not A Whore” which is pretty much every single Benny Benassi song but with tongue in cheek lyrics about being taken advantage of by women for sex. (Yeah, right.) They have the best shot drinking song ever created: “Shots”. They also had a Top 40 51 hit with “I”m In Miami Bitch Trick”.


LMFAO – Lil Hipster Girl

LMFAO feat. Lil Jon – Shots

David Rush ft. LMFAO, Pitbull & Kevin Rudolf - Shooting Star (Party Rock Remix)


Here are 3 remixes of "their most serious song", in their words not mine,"La La La":

LMFAO – La La La (Hypercrush Remix)

LMFAO - La La La (Terror Dactel Remix)

LMFAO - La La La (Death to the Throne Remix)



0 Responses on "LMFAO"

Post a Comment